This month Ingram Micro held its largest Cloud partner event across 5 cities in India – Ingram Micro Cloud Forum 2016.
The events were held in Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bengaluru & Delhi, with the objective of:
- Bringing the entire ecosystem of ‘Cloud’ together across 5 cities
- Making Channel Partners aware of the rapid transformation happening around them
- Providing Cloud Solution Providers with a common platform to showcase the value proposition of their Cloud solutions to top Ingram Micro Partners across the country
The events were attended by more than 400 Ingram Micro partners across the country. There were more than 30 speakers and 60+ sessions delivered across all five locations.
Ingram Micro’s Director of Cloud Sales, Harish Laddha, gave attendees an insight into the transformation taking place in the IT Channel, as well as Ingram Micro’s Global and Local Cloud strategy.
Through the course of the day, Ingram Micro Cloud team also demonstrated how partners increase margins with the Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program as well as showcased the benefits of the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
Ingram Micro Cloud Forum 2016 was headlined by a number of eminent Industry experts that included
- Sanjay Kumar Singh, Director – Cloud Sales, Microsoft India
- Anurag Gour, Director – Office Product Marketing for SMBs, Microsoft India
- Ganesan Arumugam, Director – Partner & Commercial Sales, Symantec India
- Anindya Das – Senior General Manager, IT Engineering, Netmagic
- Sunny Rao – VP , South Asia & Middle East – Vidyo Inc
- Deepak Pargaonkar, Senior Director, Solution Engineering, Salesforce India
This is one of Ingram’s best received events, with 94% of the partners rating the event as “Extremely Valuable” or “Very Valuable”. Cloud Forum has also been described as ‘Informative, Interesting and Relevant’,
If you were unable to attend Cloud Forum this year you can access the free content downloads and presentation decks from the round up site here.
Ingram Micro would like to thank all attendees and sponsors for a fantastic Cloud Forum 2016.