Microsoft has announced significant and expensive changes to its Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program effective August 31, 2018. To maintain a Direct (Tier 1) partnership with Microsoft, a partner must comply with the following requirements:
- Purchase a $15k minimum annual support policy
- Provide your own provisioning and billing platform
- Deliver at least one managed service, IP service, or customer solution application
- Meet additional performance requirements and thresholds
So what does this mean for the hundreds of Tier 1 partners? Let’s face the facts, they have got a choice to make:
- Quickly make significant new and ongoing investments in your billing and provisioning infrastructure, support practices, service offerings, and sales and marketing operations.
- Partner with an Indirect Provider — like Ingram Micro Cloud — that delivers all those services on your behalf, allowing you to focus your resources on growing your cloud business.
As an Indirect CSP partner working with Ingram Micro Cloud, you’ll continue to enjoy advantages of a Direct relationship, while also benefiting from accelerated time to market without complex and costly system integration.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a premier CSP authorized Indirect provider, recommended by Microsoft. We are committed to making your transition from direct to Indirect quick, easy, and profitable. Partner now with Ingram Micro Cloud and enjoy:
Accelerated time to market
Get free white glove migration service to transition from Direct to Indirect.
Leverage Microsoft Advanced Support through Ingram Micro Cloud for free.
Tap into our leading enablement services and deep technical offerings.
Access our infinite cloud ecosystem to grow your recurring revenue stream.
We make the investments in our technology marketplace, so you don’t have to.
As a bonus, you can take advantage of our ongoing incentive program to earn gift vouchers worth up to *Rs 50,000! Reach out to the Ingram Micro Cloud team at cloud.sales2ingrammicro.co.in today!